Shady Oaks Reconstruction Project

Shady Oaks Lane Improvements                 

Budget: $1,494,700.00

Coordination is underway with Tarrant County Precinct 4 and Aaron Fricke with Cobb Finley regarding construction. We are aware that our Town will be placed in a que with other municipalities, it is estimated that the project could be available to start by October 2024. We estimate that the county could perform as much as 80% of the project, leaving the remaining 20% to be carried out by a third-party contractor.

We expect this project to extend into 2025.

If you have any questions, please contact Tim Chambers at (817) 737-8442 or by email at